Whether you are saving money for your company's rainy day fund or your next big facilities or equipment purchase, we have savings options to help you plan for your company’s future.
- Primary Savings
This account offers you a traditional and convenient way to save money.
- $100 minimum opening deposit.
- Quarterly service charge of $6 if account falls below $200 at any time during the quarterly statement cycle.
- Earn interest on daily balance of $200 or more.
- Interest is compounded quarterly and is added to the account at the time the quarterly statement is cut.
- Six withdrawals per quarter (two per month) are allowed. Additional withdrawals are $2 each.
- $12 if account is closed within 90 days of opening.
- Certificate of Deposit (CD)
If you are looking for savings options with terms from 30 days to five years, we have a multitude of CD options with competitive interest rates from which to choose.
In addition to traditional fixed-rate CDs, we also a have variable-rate CD option:
- 1-year Prime Rate CD – Your rate changes as the Prime Rate changes.
FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by law.