At Citizens First, we provide options for your personal checking account needs. Visit our comparison chart to find the right account for you.
- Platinum Plus
Platinum Plus is the account that rewards you when you use it. Just by meeting simple qualifications each month, you can earn a premium interest rate on your money.
- 12 debit card transactions post and settle
- One direct deposit or ACH debit transaction post and settle
- Enroll and receive eStatements
- Must be Kentucky or Tennessee resident
- Citizens First Club
Citizens First Club is ideal if you want all of the features of a checking account plus value-added benefits.
- Identity Theft 911 helps you with the problems created by identity theft.
- $10,000 Accidental Death Insurance (divided evenly if joint account)
- $20,000 Common Carrier Insurance (divided evenly if joint account)
- Travel Emergency Assistance
- Living Family Journal
- Prescription Drug Discounts
- Vision Care Savings
- Shopping and Dining Discounts
- Hotel and Motel Discounts
- Car Rental Discounts
- Golden Wheat
Golden Wheat is designed for clients age 50 and over. It provides you with lower minimum balance requirements while also earning a competitive interest rate on your money.
- Stress Free Checking
Stress Free Checking is a simple, no-hassle checking account that requires no minimum balance, allows unlimited check writing and has no monthly service fee.
- Money Market Account
Maximize your earnings with an account that rewards you with competitive interest rates in a tiered-rate structure. This account is ideal for saving but also has the accessibility of a checking account.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
This account allows clients currently enrolled in an HSA-qualified high-deductible health plan (HDHP) to save for future qualified medical expenses on a tax-free basis. Interest earned on the account and qualified withdrawals are not taxed.
Important Notice to Visa Check Card Users:
Are you planning to travel outside of the United States? If you intend to use your Visa Check Card while traveling, please contact us at 888-232-9901 so that we can make sure you will have access to your account while you are away.