eCorp Business Online Banking
eCorp is an online banking system that is specifically designed for businesses. For traditional online banking functions such as viewing account balances and transaction histories, transferring funds between Citizens First accounts and making Citizens First loan payments, the service is FREE. When your business requires additional services such as wire transfers, ACH transactions or stop payments, eCorp can easily handle those needs as well. eCorp is also very secure. You choose the individuals who have access to eCorp, and you choose what functions they can have access to within eCorp.
Contact us today to schedule a demo of eCorp and see how it can help your business be more efficient!
- Manage personal and business accounts under one login
- Maintain control over company bank accounts by setting yourself up as the Primary User
- Assign Secondary User status to staff and control account access and daily transaction limits
- View account balances
- View checks and other transactions
- Transfer funds between Citizens First accounts (Transfers made after 7:00 p.m. CT will be processed the following business day.)
- Make Citizens First loan payments
- Download account transactions into QuickBooks®, Quicken® or Microsoft® Excel
- Receive eStatements
- Pay bills to companies and individuals in the United States. Payments can be scheduled immediately, for a date in the future or on a recurring basis.*
- Set up Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments. Send instructions for payments to more than one party for both one-time and recurring payments. Create and store a template for future use.*
- Send domestic or international wire transfers online immediately or for a future date. Create and store a template for future use.*
*Additional fees apply.
Minimum System Requirements – Internet Explorer 8