Owning a home is the American dream and is the largest financial transaction in which most people will participate. At Citizens First, we treat the mortgage process with the personal attention it deserves. Whether you are buying your first home, refinancing your existing home or preparing for your dream home, let Citizens First assist you.
What you will need:
- A mortgage application – click here to apply now.
- W-2s and signed federal tax returns for the last two years (include signed business returns if you are self-employed as well as year-to-date interim financial statements)
- Pay stubs from the two most recent pay periods
- Most recent loan statement for any mortgage or home equity loan on your home (for refinance transactions)
- Signed purchase contract (for purchase transactions)
For answers to some frequently-asked questions, a glossary of mortgage-related terms and calculators, click here to go to our Mortgage Center.