Owning a home is the American dream and is the largest financial transaction in which most people will participate. At Citizens First, we treat the mortgage process with the personal attention it deserves. Whether you are buying your first home, refinancing your existing home or preparing for your dream home, let Citizens First assist you.
Check out our 10-year Fixed Rate Mortgage Special
- 3.99% 10-year Fixed Rate
- Fully amortized over 10 years
- 0.25% Origination Fee
- Maximum loan-to-value of 90%
- Consumer, Single-family, Owner-occupied property
*The 10 year fixed rate mortgage special at 3.99% with a principal balance of $100,000 would have a payment of $1,012 and the APR is 4.076%. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual amount will be greater. Maximum loan-to-value is 90%. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may apply. Mortgage rates are subject to change daily at management’s discretion. Subject to credit approval.
What you will need:
- A mortgage application – click here to apply now.
- W-2s and signed federal tax returns for the last two years (include signed business returns if you are self-employed as well as year-to-date interim financial statements)
- Pay stubs from the two most recent pay periods
- Most recent loan statement for any mortgage or home equity loan on your home (for refinance transactions)
- Signed purchase contract (for purchase transactions)
For answers to some frequently-asked questions, a glossary of mortgage-related terms and calculators, click here to go to our Mortgage Center.